Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Arizona Trip

We spent five fabulous days in Tempe, Arizona in October. We went for the wedding of two of our good friends from college- Colleen Mortland and Gus Sackos. The weather was beautiful! It was extremely hot for that time of year is what I was told. It ranged from 100-104 degrees the entire time we were there. We went to some amazing restaurants, hung out with friends, and attended their lovely wedding. CJ and I also took a day to play 18 holes of golf at a great course. I have never golfed in 100 degree weather and man it got tiring!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our trip:

Some of the ladies out celebrating at Colleen's Bachelorette Party:



The bartender's view at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar:



CJ golfing:


The wedding at the Mission Palms


A Duck Wedding :)




Lots of fun and would love to go back to visit them again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment