If anyone needs a great book to read, I have one for you. I just finished Wally Lamb's "The Hour I First Believed" and it was phenomenal! Although I am biased because he is my favorite contemporary author it truly was a terrific book. It is about the lives of a husband and wife. They both worked for Columbine High School when the horrendous shootings happened in 1999. It follows their lives before and after up to 2008. It was such a deep and well researched book. He retells so much of what happened at Columbine HS that tragic day. Although it is 730+ pages it is a fast read because you cannot put it down.
I am fortunate to be able to see Wally Lamb speak at the Schnitzer this Thursday night thanks to Margaret Evenson! I am so excited :)
Me first! I need a new book. Promise I will give it back :)
ReplyDeleteYes, Katie you can read the book! He didn't sign after his lecture. But, his lecture was phenomenal :)
ReplyDelete