Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch and Halloween!

We experienced the Roloff Farm for the first time this year. We took the Doherty Family with us so we had kids with us ;) Jake and Kylie are the two wonderful kids that I nannied this summer. We saw all the craziness that embodies the Roloff family. Wow, talk about a money maker! They even charge $2/car to park in their lot {like as if you can park anywhere else or take the MAX?!?} What a scam! I will never go back there again. Given, they are television "superstars" for those of you who watch their show. I think they capitalize on their disability and the father, in particular, is an awful role model and citizen. The amount of money they charge to tour their farm is absurd... Oh, and they have a baby tiger. I am not kidding. A baby tiger in a cage the size of a small dog run. How do you even get a permit for that? I can guarantee you not anyone can get that "permit!" Anyways, the kids had fun and that is all that matters. Here are some pictures:







On Halloween, CJ and I spent the night in Eugene watching the best Duck football game! This was the night of the fabulous win over USC! 20-47~ it was such a great night to be a Duck and watch the game. ESPN Gameday was there and we spent the entire night basking in the glory. No costumes, just two very happy Duck fans. We ended the night by hanging out with friends at some of our favorite college hangouts and driving home on Sunday morning. What a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment