CJ on the other hand is working, playing soccer two times a week, and snowboarding at least once week with his buddies. He is also planning a guys trip to Whitefish, MT to go boarding in February and snow camping trip with our friends (which he is begging me to go on). I am considering it, but it sounds really cold : (
We also adopted a new dog in December. His name is Sammy and he is a year old Yorkie-Silkie mix. He weighs a whole 7 lbs. We adopted him from a shelter in Fresno, CA and we flew him up here on Alaska Airlines. His owner died which is sad, but he is now ours and we love him! He is so much fun but needs a lot of training! He is fitting in with our other two dogs (labs)~ Bailey and Tate very nicely. (Yes, we have 3 dogs, thankfully we live on 2 acres...)
I am still trying to recover from my car accident. I was t-boned on Dec. 8th by an 18 year girl who was text messaging while driving. Lovely. I am in physical therapy twice a week, having to do massive amounts of uncomfortable and painful therapy for my neck, shoulders, and back. All while trying to go to school and teach without my good pain medicine or muscle relaxers. Can you hear the bitterness in my voice??? Oh, and she caused $3,800 worth of damage to my cute Jetta, which by the way is still in the shop!
We are trying to keep our social life alive, juggle multiple events and we leave for Cancun on February 2nd... I know~ this section should not be a complaint : ) I can't wait for Cancun!
Ahhh, life... our beautiful, wonderful, crazy, unpredictable life! Despite it's craziness I wouldn't change a minute of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment