So, I have dedicate 2009 to cleansing myself. I am eating healthy, exercising more (well currently my physical therapist will only let me walk 30 minutes a day!), drinking less alcohol and more water, flossing every day, and letting go of people in my life who bring me down. I have had a few people in my life who I have been very close to. These people continue to disappoint me, let me down, and make me feel bad about myself. I know they are struggling with their own lives or whatever, but I cannot always be the one who continues to put myself out there. Again, and again, and again. I cannot be the only person who makes an effort to keep a relationship alive. I try very hard to keep my relationships strong and sometimes I give too much of myself.
So, my 2009 goal is to do what is healthy for me. Take care of me and spend time with the loved ones in my life who do care about me and do want to spend time with me, not the ones that only want me when it is convenient for them.
I suggest that everyone should surround themselves with people that make them better human beings and make them feel good about who they are. Not people who constantly make themselves feel unwanted and unimportant.
So, here is to 2009~ a happy and healthy Amy!
No comments:
Post a Comment