Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Card Making

I have been making a ton of fun cards and stationary for my closest friends and family. I have been spending a lot of time searching for the best paper, stamps, and ink. Looking online for inspiration and finding creative ways to show people I care. I have always LOVED paper and this is a great way for me to release my creative juices. I used to enjoy scrapbooking but have out grown that. I find card making a lot more rewarding. I love shocking people when they half-heartedly ask "did you make this?" and I say "YES!" So fun! I made 87 Christmas cards this year. It was a lot of work but sooo worth it. Here are a few pictures of my latest work.

Oh and it makes it a lot easier to make my cards when my office/craft room is clean {see below} :)








1 comment:

  1. You did such an amazing job Amy - I love my cards! Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete